Faye #2 by Grace Fearon

Pattern
Faye

Yarn
Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread (Size 10)

Hook
1.75mm


Pattern Assessment
This is my 2nd Faye Doily.  Pattern provides lots of interesting stitches & details.  Like all of her patterns, this one contains several advanced stitches & familiarity with stitch placement. This doily is GORGEOUS & making it provides plenty of interest! Pattern contains well written instructions but no pictures or diagrams.

Yarn
I like the feel of the one I made with Red Heart more than the Aunt Lydias size10 thread I used for this one.

Measurements
Pre-blocking measurement: 14" diameter.
Placed in an 18" embroidery hoop.

I received a question as to where I purchased my blocking mat.  It is a Lacis Blocking Board & I bought it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZ8H9N2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Comments

Popular Posts