Teddy Bear Picnic

Pattern
Little Miss Sunshine (This pattern is no longer available online.  It was a free pattern.  But since it is copyrighted, I am unable to share.

Yarn
Baby Bee Sweet Delight in 14Teddy purchased at Hobby Lobby
3.25 Skeins (373 grams or 1225.3 yards)
2 skeins has completed 10 repeats.
Repeated pattern 15 times with 3 skeins.

Hook Size G (4.0mm)


Pattern Notes

  • Not liking the fdc. Ch 128 to start. Dc in 2nd ch to start.
  • I didn't want a ruffled edge so I followed the first two rounds of the edging. In the dc corner I did dc ch1 dc. Then I slip-stitched into the ch1 corner.
  • The rest of the border I did 3dc, picot, 3dc. Skip 2dc, sc, skip 2dc & repeat around. 

Finished size
34" x 40"

Made for Sterling Call




Other Little Miss Sunshine Blankets I Have Made
Teddy Bear Picnic
Little Miss Pretty In Pink
Little Miss Grey Skies
Little Miss Sunshine

Comments

Popular Posts