Little Mr. Sunshine

 

Little Mr. Sunshine

Pattern:  The pattern for this blanket was free.  However, it is no longer available & since it is copyrighted I am unable to share.

Border: I created the border as I went.  Since it is not the border of the original pattern, I have shared my directions below.

Yarn:  Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Bare Blue Marled

Yarn Usage: 4 Skeins or about 1508 yards

Hook: 4.0mm G

Size: 34" wide by 41" long



Pattern Notes:

I have 131 stitches across. Completed 15 repeats. 

For some reason this blanket is measuring much smaller than the others I have made.  

After Rnd2 of border it’s measures 28 1/2” wide by 37” long.


Border Row Pattern
Rnd 1: completed as pattern states.  Basically a row of sc around the blanket.
Rnd 2-4: BPSC, FPSC, etc. in corners hdc, ch1, hdc. (These 3 rounds added about 1” per side). 
Rnd 5: Dc in every stitch, corners Dc, ch2, DC 
Rnd 6: sc in next dc, ch1 (skip next dc), repeat 
Rnd 7: Same as Rnd 5 
Rnd 8 & 9: Same as Rnd 2 
Rnd 10: Hdc in each stitch. Corners hdc, ch 2, hdc

Border took about an entire skein of yarn.

(I am not a professional pattern writer.  If you choose to use any or part of this pattern, I would appreciate your recognition as the creator & your kindness in refraining from complaints as this was provided free of charge.)


Yarn Usage Notes:

After Rnd 9 
21 g of yarn left 
measures 34” wide by 39 1/2”long.

After Rnd 10 
9 g of yarn left 
measures 34” wide by 41” long




Comments

Popular Posts