Ripple Lace Lapghan #12

This pattern is so easy now, it's getting a little monotonous.  Having a pattern that you can make quickly is something everyone needs.  Being able to pick up this project do a row or two & not look at it again for a few weeks makes this a favorite of mine.  It's 4 row repeat means I don't even need to carry the pattern with me at this point.  Once I get a few repeats down I can almost do this one in my sleep.  

Pattern

Ripples/Feathery Lace

Yarn
Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! Solids

Hook
Size H (5.0mm)

Pattern Notes
Pattern is a repeat of 19 stitches.  To adjust either increase or decrease your starting chain by 19.

Pattern Alterations
This blanket is made with a worsted weight yarn.  Started with a chain of 136.

This is my 12th time making this blanket.

Yarn Usage
4 skeins = 1420 yards
Row 16: 125g
Row 20: 156g

Finished Size
35" x 58"

Project Dates
Start December 17, 2019
Finish December 30, 2019



Comments

Popular Posts